Cannot connect with an Email Alias

[Google translate, because i’m not so good in English]

Hello, I am posting here because I lack a solution to my problem. I skimmed the web and even contacted, acr you never know, a medium on a different pod than the one on which I am registered, namely that of Mondiapora *.
But without result, and as I cannot find a link to the support of this said pod, I come to rely on the wise men of the Support Forum.
This little explanation done, let’s move on to the problem itself, namely the impossibility of reconnecting to my account following the modification of my email address.
Following an address migration I replaced my email address in the standard format, namely :
“word” @ “domain”. 'Thing "
in an email with an alias in the form:
" word “+ disapora @” domain ". ‘thing’

(My) Diaspora* took the changes without showing me any error or signaling me anything, but to my surprise, when I want to connect I am told to put an email in the correct format …
Surprisingly I can use the forgot password function and receive the link on this address with aliase, so it is registered under my account, but impossible to use it for the connection, so I find myself at the door with a key which only works from the inside …

If anyone ever has an idea on how to proceed either to modify this address again and regain my access, or on how to contact Mondiapora *, I am a buyer.

Thank you.

Bonjour, je poste ici car en manque de solution à mon problème. J’ai écrémé le web et même contacté, acr on ne sait jamais, un support sur un autre pod que celui sur lequel je suis enregistré, à savoir celui de Mondiapora*.
Mais ans résultat, et comme je ne trouve pas de lien vers le support de ce dit pod, je viens m’en remettre aux sages du Forum support.
Cette petite explication faite, passons au problème en lui même, à savoir l’impossibilité de me reconnecter à mon compte suite à la modification de mon adresse Email.
Suite à une migration d’adresse j’ai remplacé mon adresse email au format standard à savoir
“mot”@“domain”.'truc"
en un email avec un alias sou la forme :
“mot”+disapora@“domain”.'truc"

(Mon)Diaspora* à bien prit les changements sans me montrer d’erreur ou me signaler quoique ce soit, mais à ma grande surprise, lorsque je souhaite me connecter ça me dit de mettre un email au bon format…
Étonnament je peux utiliser la fonction mot de passe oublier et bien recevoir le lien sur cette adresse avec aliase, donc elle est bien enregistrée sous mon compte, mais impossible de l’utiliser pour la connexion, je me retrouve donc à la porte avec une clef qui ne fonctionne que de l’interrieur…

Si quelqu’un a des fois une idée sur comment procéder pour soit modifier de nouveau cette adresse et retrouver mon accès, ou sur comment contacter Mondiapora*, je suis preneur.

Merci à vous.

Login with the mail-address is only unofficially supported (it kinda works, but we also discussed to remove it multiple times), the normal way to login is by using your username (the part in front of the @ in your diaspora-ID, not your email), with that you should be able to login independent of what you set for your mail-address.

THANKS YOU ! I do not know what i can signin with other thing than my email !

Problem solved, by you, thanks again. :ok_hand:t2:
:grinning: :grin: