Diaspora* at FOSDEM 2016

Damnit, forgot to export as PDF, so this PDF is the correct latest one.

I’ll start printing 20 papers now. guys… only a view hours left :slight_smile:

Gret work, Lukas and Jason. It’ll be a fantastic stall, just wish I could get over there to see you all.

Hovercards are awesome! Sorry to ask that now that you printed it but would it be possible to have mine printed with my github avatar?

nope sorry @flaburgan that was a last-minute-job. and the guy which can laminate the foil is not available tomorrow :confused:

after I left they closed the shop till monday

However, I would have loved to have some kind of ID plates, if nothing else, just have “diaspora* crew” or something and print out 5 or so with lanyards and wear those whoever is there.

I should’ve read this earlier. You can make T-Shirts or sweats with diaspora logo for 20~40€. E.g on spreadshirt, here is how it looks like

It’s a bit late now, but ready for the next round ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Fyi @jasonrobinson traffic chaos I’ll arrive against 9pm -.- at helo hotel

hey I’m here too, charging phone b4 delirium. if you get this, ping me on +358451259376.

@zauberstuhl ping :slight_smile:

Will help with clean up and end closing time !

If there are any of the Diaspora stickers left over, I’m keen to get my hands on some down here in New Zealand. I can’t afford to get some printed off myself, but I could make a swap, via snailmail, for some nice stickers that were available during the recent LinuxConfAu2015 at which I was a volunteer (http://lca2015.linux.org.au/wiki/User:Augur_.).

I plan to give away some D* stickers and promote D* as part of our local university O’week (orientation), which I’ll be going to as a volunteer with the InternetParty.

If some kind person would like to donate some D* stickers, that would be awesome. Please see me on https://twitter.com/Frittmann and I’ll DM you my postal address privately.

I have the left over but I don’t think that it’s worth the cost to ship them to New Zealand. It’s far away, to print them there is probably cheaper.

Fair enough, thanks anyway, it was worth a try.

@robertfrittmann if you don’t have money to print stickers in New Zealand, maybe we can see what’s the foundation can do.

@flaburgan : You can mail me them, though, for the RMLL. If you also have presentation papers, you can also send them. Thanks.

Could we talk about a place where we can share all of the pictures? I have four pictures :stuck_out_tongue: I was relying on the guys with the “big” cameras!

@augier @jasonrobinson

I would like to print some stickers in the Netherlands but I need a good template. (EPS, pdf,etc.)

Thx.

@zauberstuhl : Sure yes ! I can share by ownCloud but that’s not secure. I also have lots of video shots but too big to share via ownCloud.

A little teaser I made with the few photographies I made is online (third version). Please tell me if you like it and I’ll drop it officially. :wink:

Like it :smiley: Maybe it can be a little bit shorter (it’s a teaser ;)) but images and the music are cool!