(Monthly) development review

read the review and look out for some obvious mistakes. (language-wise)

Sure, no problem. I’ll ignore all the many other mistakes, then… :wink:

Thanks a lot again for doing this.

:smiley: I should have written “at least language-wise”. Thank you for your help!

OK, I have done my edits. If everyone’s happy that it’s up to date and correct, I’ll post it tomorrow.

@jhass @dennisschubert @steffenvanbergerem @jasonrobinson @flaburgan

I’m gonna check. Sorry to be that inactive on loomio guys, time is limited and there is many noise here… I perfere to focus on github and IRC.

Is “sped up” correct? I feel like a e is missing :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we should also insist that those changes are made in the develop branch and will be available only in the next release. I saw a lot of people asking “where is the chat!” after seeing the merge in develop.

Is “sped up” correct? I feel like a e is missing

Yes, ‘sped’ is the simple past tense of ‘to speed’ - it’s a ‘weak’ verb. Thanks for your attentions.

I think we should also insist that those changes are made in the develop branch and will be available only in the next release.

I’ve added ‘These changes will take effect with the release of diaspora* v0.5.0.0.’ But are there any merged changes in that list which won’t be part of 0.5.0.0? If so, I’ll have to amend it to something like ‘These changes will in most cases take effect with the release of diaspora* v0.5.0.0.’

@goob we don’t plan to revert anything at the moment, the chat is the only unknown point, so I think you can safely affirm that these changes will be in 0.5

I agree with @flaburgan. IMO you can post this.

I’ll do it now. Thanks everyone! (apart from the puppy)

I just added an empty ‘month in review January’ to the pad. Feel free to add contributions.

I added all contributions for January.

@goob ping :wink:

Oh thanks a lot. I’ll try to look at it and edit this weekend.

@steffenvanbergerem I’ve done a few minor edits (mostly grammar). Please check you’re happy and then I’ll publish.

@goob Everything is fine. :slight_smile:

@steffenvanbergerem I’ve just noticed that there is no PR link for the first item under Marco Colli. I can’t find any PRs from him merged in January - can you find it?

@goob Fixed. (https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/pull/5493)

Lovely, thanks. Have published.

was so happy and proud of diaspora as i went this post prompting by on my stream

I started to fill the pad for February.