Setup a planet for community blogging

It depends, we just fetch the RSS/Atom feed yes, but a good blog software should allow feeds for a category or even just a tag.

@goob : I think so too. But I think they should at least be grouped in seperated tabs with seperated RSS.

Awesome! So… how does one add a feed? I don’t have any, just wondering :slight_smile:

I will realease two blog posts concerning diaspora* tomorrow. They are in French though…
They can be fetch from the following feed : www.laurent-napias.com/post/category/planet-diaspora/feed

@jasonrobinson you do have access to the blog right? Similar to that :wink:

@augier did you release the blogs? Is there anything wrong about content feeding? It’s been 14 days since you said you’d do it, but https://planet.diasporafoundation.org/ looks the same, only the official blogs updates are being displayed…Should we advertise the planet? I’m sure people out there are interested in feeding their blogs into it.

I didn’t do anything @camil. I just gave the feed. I don’t think I’m able to register my feed to the planet.

me, 21 days ago:

But you guys could start collecting feeds, huh? English only, for the first try. :slight_smile:

Shouted out via diaspora HQ :stuck_out_tongue: