"authentification error"

Hello,

I have install diapora easyshare 0.16.1
But, i have a problem.

I select text, and i make a right click. I click on share this content.
And when i click on “send”, i have a error message “authentification failed”.

But,i check and i’m log in diapora easyshare…
It’s the correct domain, login and password…

png%201

Can you help me please ?

Bug%20diapora

And, after i receive a email of diapora…

Bonjour Simon,

diaspora* a détecté une tentative d’accès à votre session qui pourrait ne pas être autorisée. Pour éviter tout risque que vos données soient compromises, vous avez été déconnecté(e). Pas de panique : vous pouvez vous connecter à nouveau et en toute sécurité.

Nous avons détecté une requête avec un jeton CSRF incorrect ou manquant. C’est probablement tout à fait anodin, mais il pourrait s’agir d’une attaque CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery).

Ceci peut être dû à :

– une extension manipulant la requête ou créant des requêtes sans le jeton – un ancien onglet resté ouvert – un autre site web faisant des requêtes avec ou sans votre permission – divers autres outils externes – du code malveillant essayant d’accéder à vos données.

Pour plus d’information sur le CSRF, voir https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cross-SiteRequestForgery_(CSRF).

Si vous voyez ce message à plusieurs reprises, merci de vérifier les points ci-dessus, y compris les extensions du navigateur.

Merci. Le messager automatique de diaspora* !

Hi Simon,

Diaspora Easyshare is a browser add-on that isn’t an official Diaspora resource. It was built by a community member, so any problems you have with that add-on would need to be addressed to that person.

However, here it seems that the problem is a CSRF warning. This means that Diaspora’s code thinks that someone might be trying to hack into your account from another source. That source, in this case, is your log-in to Diaspora Easyshare.

You should be able to solve this, as the email states, by signing out of your Diaspora account on your pod (not on the Easyshare add-on) and signing back in again. Once this is done, your pod should hopefully accept the signed-in connection from Easyshare.

I hope that works. Let us know.

Ok, thank you for you answer.

I try, but the bug and the error message is already…