Thinking about tomorrow’s Bugmash, it looks as though we might as well use last week’s list with the exception of https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/2948 and https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/4210, which have pull requests. Is that correct?
So this week’s list would be:
- Private message fails if contact not entered correctly
- Disable invite button once invite sent
- Set current user on client side through gon (newcomer)
- Embedded media appears over elements (Webkit)
- Mobile photo view gets rendered for non-existing stuff
I see there hasn’t yet been a great response so far to the relaunched BugMash Mondays, although Steffen cleared a few in the first week. Is there anything I can do to help generate more response? Are the DHQ posts OK, or could I improve them? Here’s the last post, so you can read it to see what you think: https://www.joindiaspora.com/posts/2734912
Look forward to your comments on this week’s list, and on what else I could do to encourage more people to help.