Diaspora Facebook/Twitter accounts - in French

Hi!

I’m from the French speaking part in Switzerland, Diaspora enthusiast for months. There are more and more french speaking members and I would like to offer my help to open Diaspora pages in French on Facebook and Twitter.

Magali

Note: This discussion was imported from Loomio. Click here to view the original discussion.

Cool! The French community on Diaspora Forum is growing rapidly, they will probably be only too pleased to help you out if needed :slight_smile:

Hi,
Yes I also posted there and they kind of answered, “just do it”. I wanted the people making the english speaking page to know…

French Facebook Page is on. Please like!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diaspora_fr/609144909191595?sk=timeline

Great, shared it from the English page! :slight_smile:

Oh, @mflo could you add the page to the project assets, with your (diaspora used) name and also those others who have admin access to the page and possibly even maintain that info? Thanks :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, I’m very non-tech, I have no idea how to wiki :-(((

Can you maybe add it for me? my diaspora username is “mfloris”, no other admin yet.

#update - ok I did it with some friend help and he’ll be heping me witn the page