NLUUG conference May 28th

Talked with one of the organizers at FOSDEM and he sent me this message:

For the Dutch NLUUG conference on May 28th, I’d like to know whether any ‘local’ speaker (Dutch/Belgian) would be available who would be willing to give a technical talk about Diaspora, its current state and its progress.

The NLUUG is originally the Dutch Unix Users Group, an independent non-profit association, which organizes conferences every half year since 1983. We have shifted focus from ‘Unix’ to open source software and open standards in general.

We reimburse traveling costs for speakers, and also staying costs for foreign speakers.

The key word here is technical. Do we have anyone up for doing a technical talk relating to diaspora* in Dutch/Flemish?

If you want to or know anyone who might want to, please shout here or send me a message. If no Dutch/Flemish speakers are available, would someone want to do one in English, if that is ok for them?

Note: This discussion was imported from Loomio. Click here to view the original discussion.

Have just posted a link in D, asking my Dutch contacts to share it with theirs.

I guess no one stepped up - I will ask the organizers, again, if they want a non-Flemish speaker from us.