Diaspora* at FOSDEM 2016

@goob sure that is ok. Can do it in a bit if you don’t get there first :slight_smile:

As everyone seems to be happy, I’ll do it now, between bowls of washing-up :slight_smile:

eh, sorry @jasonrobinson. Was busy as hell.

if I push publish, since this ID is 11 and the newest published post is 12 - will this post still be shown at the top and not as second? If not, we should create it as number 13

it’s order by timestamp, not id. :wink:

Although the timestamp appears to be related to when the ID was created (i.e. when the first draft was created), not when the post was actually published. Therefore 11 (published after 12) appears below it on the list.

I made a second version of What about diaspora. If someone has the time to film the UI of diaspora* to help me, I’m running out of time to do that.

The second version is nw uploaded. It took me three hours ! :confused:
It is longer and last 5:44.

Release! Push to prod! :slight_smile:

I suggest just a minimal few lines blog post with a picture of the video to click which goes to Vimeo (to keep @dennisschubert happy). No need for a longer story.

Awesome video!

@augier <3

Hey guys! Fosdem 2016 is coming, the deadline to ask for a stand is the 13th of November. I’ll be there, definitely. @jason11 and @augier are coming too. Who wants to be there?

https://fosdem.org/2016/news/2015-09-24-call-for-participation/

ohhh guys I want to but I am not able to participate this year. It is related to university stuff.

I hope we meet again next year at a new hackathon or something equivalent :slight_smile:

It is related to university stuff.

Yeah, things implying ladies with leggings, right?

@flaburgan : So we rent an appartment or we go to the same hostel that last year? @dada should be there too. And maybe @chocobozzz or Marien. Not sure who.

I cannot spend more than a few hours per day at the stand. So before we apply, do we have enough people to man the stand?

And who volunteers to design and print out stickers?

But yeah will be there, just don’t want FOSDEM to be just standing behind the table this year :wink:

I’ll be there at the stand as much as possible. Just do not leave me alone, guys :wink:

@flaburgan will apply, just confirmed on IRC.

Anyone want to design a better sticker design than last year? I guess just the asterisk could do, or the old school arty thingy. The last one was too large.

I guess would be cool.

Fyi I applied for the stand. I used almost the same text than last year so I hope we’ll be accepted. Answer after the 30th of November.

@flaburgan SOoo do we have a stand? :slight_smile:

Still no news from them.

The stand has been accepted :slight_smile:

\o/