Diaspora* at FOSDEM 2016

This is soooooooooooooo awesome @augier :smiley: Totally awesome <3

Thank you for the positive feedback ! :smiley:
@flaburgan, hmm… Dunno what to do. Some ask a bit longer, some ask a bit shorter.
I’m not sure to be able to shorten the music more without complitely breaking it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the goal of a teaser is to tease :stuck_out_tongue: That’s why short is good.

Be reassured, this video does not contain everything, far from it :wink:
I’ve shot some epic moments ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I enjoyed the teaser. Nice job.

Like to see the end result. :slight_smile:

Third version with a more improvements

Still good, you’re a genious @augier ! I’ll go through my pics asap within 1-2 hours and let you have those, if there is something you want to include. But tbh, that video is really nice as it is :slight_smile:

@zauberstuhl @augier I don’t mind hosting the pics in my owncloud - just upload what you want and share the gallery URL. It’s not super speedy until I move it to another server but it should do.

Can host a few videos as well, maybe a few GB now, much larger later. I’m planning on setting up mediagoblin at some point, but owncloud is pretty ok as galleries and video hosting go too.

Will upload mine in a few hours.

Also, @augier , you can also put videos for public viewing on the team vimeo account.

@jasonrobinson : The pics are mainly pics of you, @steffenvanbergerem and @zauberstuhl so if it’s ok for them, I’ll upload them with pleasure ! :smiley:

For the video, just finishing one or two details. Mixing of the music is still a bit rough (I composed this music 3 or 4 years ago) and I’m not quite satisfied with the ending. I want to put a bit more pics :wink:

@zauberstuhl : I’m sorry, I think you interview is a bit blurred :stuck_out_tongue:

@augier @steffenvanbergerem @flaburgan @zauberstuhl I finally got my images processed - they can be found here as a gallery: https://cloud.jasonrobinson.me/public.php?service=gallery&t=d23b5f4940e5bbe4af6943de35eacfab

Please let me know if you want any removed before I post them to a larger audience. Please don’t share the link before that :smiley:

@augier will post a full size download link to you once upload finishes, if you want to use any for your video or something :slight_smile:

@jasonrobinson The photos are great. You can share all of them if you want.

You can publicly show my face :smiley:

@jasonrobinson thanks 4 sharing <3

You publicly show my face :smiley:

Yes, but no problem, you are a greek ephèbe ! :smiley:

You can publicly show my face :smiley:

Especially with the orange shades! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, this is what I hope to be the final cut. @jasonrobinson thanks for the pics, they are good ! :smiley:

@augier I still like it <3 :smiley: Good work

Do I drop it now on the official vimeo account or do someone want to wait for a post on the blog ?

I’ rather post something on the blog. There’s a lot to say. E.g : the most recurrent questions of the visitors.
Do someone want to write something ?